The Carter Centers for Brain Research in Holoprosencephaly and Related Malformations is a collaborative initiative among sponsored Centers of Excellence in the field of holoprosencephaly (HPE):
- The Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, Texas
- Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, Maryland
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford, California
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey in Newark, New Jersey
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please contact the Neurology Clinic.