Program for Placental Disorders
725 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
|Phone: (650) 724-2221
Fax: (650) 723-6607
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm
|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 725 Welch have changed.
Our mission is to make sure you and your baby have the best care possible by providing:
- Comprehensive care from a team of obstetric and pediatric specialists. Women with placental disorders require very complex care. A multidisciplinary team of specialists can help to minimize complications that can include premature birth and life-threatening maternal hemorrhage.
Packard Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the Bay Area – and one of the few in the country – to offer obstetric, neonatal and pediatric services all in one place. Our capabilities, combined with those of neighboring Stanford Hospital & Clinics, mean that we can meet your or your baby’s needs during your pregnancy and delivery.
- Family support and integrated services. Our services include everything from making sure you and your obstetrician are well-informed about your condition, to helping arrange accommodations, to providing support and compassion.
- A single point of contact. The Program for Placental Disorders provides you with a single point of entry for accessing the broad range of diagnostic, medical and surgical experts that will care for you during your pregnancy. We are here to provide the information, support and resources that you, your family and your doctor need.
- Consistent, complete information and help to understand what it means. We believe that providing you with the information you need better prepares you for the rest of your pregnancy. It also helps you actively participate on your health care team. Your participation is a key component of the family-centered care we provide.
Learn More about the Program for Placental Disorders
- Johnson Center for Pregnancy and Newborn Services