Diagnostic services include:
- Extensive allergy testing with skin test &/or cap RAST testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Peak Flow Monitoring
- Exercise Testing
- Extensive individual patient/family education.
- Objective monitoring of asthma severity.
- Identification and control of environmental precipitants.
- Development of a comprehensive step-wise medication program focusing on anti-inflammatory therapy.
- Acute management plans for home management of exacerbations and regular follow-up care.
The Center works closely with patients' primary care providers to institute ongoing, continuous care and to reduce costly hospitalizations and emergency room care.
Please click here for more information on pediatric asthma.