Epidermolysis Bullosa Resources for Patients and Families
Information about Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)
- EB Facts – Frequently asked questions
- Epidermolysis Bullosa – An overview by M. Peter Marinkovich, MD, associate professor of dermatology and director of Stanford's Auto-Immune Blistering Clinic.
Caring for a Child with EB
- Basic Care Tips for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) - A Parent's Guide (PDF) - Wound care tips for an EB child. Written by EB parent Lorraine Spaulding, edited by Anna Bruckner, MD.
- EB Wound Care Videos - Videos and documents prepared by Stanford
- EB Clinic – Provides multidisciplinary care for children with epidermolysis bullosa
EB Organizations and Web Resources
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF)
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America (DEBRA)
- DEBRA International
- EB Info World
Camps for Children with Severe Skin Conditions
- Camp Wonder - This free summer camp for children with serious skin conditions is organized each year by the Children's Skin Disease Foundation.
- Camp Discovery - Each year, the American Academy of Dermatology sponsors a week-long camp at no cost for children ages 10 to 16 with serious skin conditions.