Genetic Skin Disease Center
Our goal is to provide quality patient care and excellent medical research in genetic skin diseases that will lead to greater knowledge and further developments of new therapies.
The GSCD has three clinics, each of which focus on different skin conditions:
- Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) Clinic - Cares for children with epidermolysis bullosa.
- Vascular Anomalies Clinic - Multidisciplinary care for children with vascular tumors and malformations.
- Genetic Skin Diseases Clinic - Offers interdisciplinary consultative services for:
- Children with uncommon genetic skin disorders
- Children with probable genetic disorders in whom skin changes may be a clue to diagnosis.