Plastic Surgery Clinic
Mary L. Johnson Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center
Pediatric Plastic Surgery Clinic
730 Welch Road, 1st Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Mondays, 8:30 am-12:00 pm
Wednesdays, 8:30 am-12:00 pm and 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
Thursdays, 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
Fridays, 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
|Phone: (650) 723-4883
Fax: (650) 497-8874
Please contact Elena Hopkins, RN, MS, PNP, at (650) 497-8654 with any questions or referral issues.
|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 730 Welch have changed.
Services OverviewSurgeries are performed in the Ford Family Surgery Center - a state-of-the-art surgical facility designed specifically for children. Learn more about the Center and how to prepare for your child's surgery. The Plastic Surgery clinic at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital helps patients ranging in age from newborns to adolescents with a variety of conditions including:
- Cleft lip and palate deformities
- Malformations in the face or skull (maxillofacial) bones
- Vascular malformations / hemangiomas
- Facial bone fractures
- Facial asymmetry and problems present at birth (congenital). Facial asymmetry is a face with unequal shape or size.
- Frontal (skull) bone tumors and cysts
- Nasal bone and septal problems. The nasal septum is cartilage that divides the nose into two chambers.
- Eyelid and socket (orbital) anomalies
- Other problems present at birth (congenital) or that develop after birth (acquired)
Meet Our Patients
|Angelica and Angelina Sabuco
Angelica and Angelina Sabuco were born conjoined at the chest and abdomen. The two-year-olds were separated in a 10-hour surgery and are now separate little girls.