Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children's Hospital
The Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children’s Hospital diagnoses and treats children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs), and studies these conditions.
Our goals are to:
- Provide support for families
- Support clinicians serving children with autism spectrum conditions throughout clinics at Packard Children’s Hospital
- Support Stanford University researchers investigating autism spectrum disorders
- Support outreach programs in the community
- Provide training for future psychiatrists, psychologists and other mental health professionals in the specialty area of autism spectrum disorders
- Make a Gift
- What Are Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- Diagnostic Services
- Treatment Services
- Contact Us