725 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Phone: (650) 497-8218
Fax: (650) 497-8491
321 Middlefield Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Appointments: (650) 736-2000
Fax (referrals): (650) 736-3406
|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 725 Welch have changed.
Pediatric physical therapists help your child return to his or her prior level of function or maximize rehabilitation potential.
We work closely with your child and family to create and implement a comprehensive physical therapy treatment plan. This plan will address your child’s unique needs and is created by:
- Performing a comprehensive (physical, emotional and social) assessment and evaluation
- Diagnosing your child and formulating the likely treatment outcome (prognosis)
- Implementing a treatment plan
- Providing consultation and determining when your child needs to be referred to another health care professional
- Making recommendations for self management
Our Physical Therapy service is part of the Department of Rehabilitation Services.
Our TeamPhysical therapists are licensed professionals. We complete continuing education units (CEUs) regularly as part of our license requirements. We also attend departmental education training opportunities throughout the year.
View Our Team