725 Welch Road, Ground Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
|Phone: (650) 497-8242
Toll-Free: (888) 537-6632
Fax: (650) 497-8355
|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 725 Welch have changed.
- Case Management services encompass collaborative planning and coordination of inpatient and post-hospital care.
- RN case managers function as a liaison between the treatment team and physician, patient & family, and payor. The RN case manager is responsible for discharge planning, coordination of care, referral to appropriate resources, and ultilization management.
- MediCal coordinator initiates and submits MediCal TAR's for all inpatient services.
- CCS coordinator submits medical documentation for all CCS inpatient referrals and service extensions.
- Case management liaisons support RN case manager functions.
- Department works to secure funding and/or coordinate resources for underfunded patients as necessary.