Parent and Patient Feedback
725 Welch Road
1st Floor, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-9:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday, 7:30 am-4:00 pm
Phone: (650) 497-8376
The Packard Kids Connection teaches children ages 5-12 what it's like to get an MRI, CT, x-ray, anesthesia or IV.
- Excellent care by CT staff. One member of the Radiology team was able to calm my special needs child for the CT scan without sedation/anesthesia.
- Excellent ultrasound technologists! Friendly, competent and makes the child feel a bit more at ease.
- The staff member who scheduled our appointment was wonderful during our entire visit as was the Child Life Specialist.
- The staff was wonderful! They were sooo nice and really tried to make my son feel better about the experience.
- My daughter’s radiologist exceeded our expectations by approaching my daughter in a warm and friendly manner. Whereas the VCUG doctors in our past experience seemed to execute the procedure in a cold, distant and routine way, the radiologist acted with sensitivity and compassion. With now four VCUG procedures behind us, there is no question that the radiologist Newman is an exemplary doctor when it comes to this procedure and she was the best we encountered all these years.