Scheduling and Preparing for Your Child's Radiology Appointment
Scheduling Your Child's Appointment
725 Welch Road
1st Floor, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-9:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday, 7:30 am-4:00 pm
Phone: (650) 497-8376
The Packard Kids Connection teaches children ages 5-12 what it's like to get an MRI, CT, x-ray, anesthesia or IV.
- Your child’s health care provider must fax a radiology referral form to us to schedule an appointment.
- We will call you as soon as we receive the form from your child’s health care provider.
- One of our radiologists will review the form.
- We will call you to schedule an appointment. Weekend appointments are available.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am-9:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:30 am-4:00 pm
Preparing for Your Child's AppointmentIf your child will require general anesthesia, one of our Radiology team members will call you two or three days before your child’s appointment. Otherwise, we will call the night before your child’s appointment. The staff member will:
- Confirm your child’s appointment
- Provide you with instructions
- Answer any questions you may have
Things to BringPlease bring the following items to your child’s appointment:
- Your child’s insurance card
- A valid form of photo identification for yourself
- A completed MRI prescreening form, if your child is having an MRI (PDF - English / Spanish)
Contact UsPlease contact our direct scheduling line at (650) 497-8376 if you have questions regarding scheduling or exam preparation, or have a general inquiry.
<< Our Team