|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 725 Welch have changed.
- Families of patients who are admitted to the hospital are provided one free parking pass at the time of admission. The pass is valid for seven or 30 days, as needed, and includes in-and-out privileges per vehicle only.
- The free, seven- or 30-day parking pass may be extended, as necessary.
- If families wish to park a second car in the hospital garage, a second parking pass is available for purchase, at a cost of $3 a day for a minimum of seven days.
- The clinics will provide one free exit pass to patients and families who come to the hospital for clinic appointments or same day procedures.
- Free for the first 45 minutes
- $6 for up to 6 hours
- $12 for up to 24 hours (and $10 for every 24 hours thereafter)
- Monday through Friday
- 7:30 am to 10:30 pm—Charges should be paid at the parking booth.
- After 10:30 pm, charges must be paid at the "Pay Parking Here" machine located by the newspaper stands just outside the LPCH lobby entrance.
- Saturday and Sunday
- 10:00 am to 8:30 pm—Charges should be paid at the parking booth.
- After 8:30 pm charges must be paid at the "Pay Parking Here" machine located by the newspaper stands just outside the LPCH lobby entrance.
- Parking Manager (650) 725-5924
- Admitting (650) 497-8229
- Clinic Registration (800) 381-2155
- Social Services (650) 497-8303
- Patient Relations (650) 498-4847