Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
725 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
|Phone: (650) 498-HUGS (4847)
Fax: (650) 724-3975
|Learn more about our exciting hospital expansion by visiting growing.lpch.org
Note that during this expansion, routes to 725 Welch have changed.
We suggest you first discuss your concern with your nurse, the department manager or your doctor. If the concern remains unresolved, the Patient Relations staff is available Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm to help you.
If you let us know about your concern two things will happen:
You will give us the opportunity to solve your problem
In solving your problem, we learn how to provide better service.
Assist with understanding the teaching hospital environment (answer questions, explain policies, connect with appropriate staff)
Provide a link between the hospital, patient and families, especially in area of conflict resolution concerning treatment or care
Provide a formal mechanism for the investigation, resolution and recording of a patient complaint
- Respond to concerned patients in a timely manner
Maintain confidentiality of all files and allows access only to person appropriately involved in the resolution of the concern
Make recommendations for improvement based on patient and family feedback
Provide information about resources both inside and outside of the hospital
If you would like to receive an Advance Directive Kit, please call Patient Relations at (650) 498-HUGS (4847).
Or Download Advance Health Care Directive form from California Hospital Association.
- Send your compliments, concerns and suggestions through our online form
- Call us with your feedback or requests at (650) 498-HUGS (4847)
- Do you have concerns about your clinical care?
- Resource Guide for Families (English / Español PDF) - The essential places, specific amenities and services for patients and families.
- Guide for Patients Who Are Turning Age 18 (English / Español PDF)