- Make a direct service request to Housekeeping, Engineering and the Chaplaincy.
- Complete a survey about your stay. This real-time feedback allows us to better respond to your needs.
- Watch free on-demand Hollywood movies.
- Enjoy music, stories and relaxation videos.
- Play video games.
- Access the Internet. Limited access is available through the TV. Greater access is available via a secure, wireless connection to your laptop or mobile device.
How to Use PackardVisionPackardVision runs on the flat screen TV in each patient room, as well as in select family waiting areas. It is controlled via the pillow speaker. A wireless keyboard can also be used for basic TV Internet access or to complete an online survey.
PackardVision has three different looks (interfaces) – one for children, one for parents, and one for maternity patients. Each interface has its own menu and content. In the pediatric patient rooms, both the children's and parent’s menus can be viewed.
The system can be viewed in English or Spanish. You can access the Spanish version by clicking on the “Para Espanol” button.